Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sam- Black Out Poems 1-13-16


So, I'm back.

Sorry.

I'm Lazy.

But I'm here to talk about something cool.

In a way it's a DIY.

In a way it's a form of literature.

Today I will be talking about black out poems, or shadow poems.

Basically, what it is, is a poem, using a page of an old book.

You outline words or phrases in a page of an old book.

Using these words you can "black out" the rest of the page.

This leaves something along these lines:

Friends help me by the time the shadows make do with me
Hand over foot climbing towards the light, higher and higher
out into the warm sunlight, the air was alive, open























This DIY is very cool, and you don't have to be very good at writing to do it, so I hope you guys like this!

Have a good/day/week/month/year/lifetime/beyond :)
-Love Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment