Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sam- Introduction 9-17-15

Thursday September Seventeenth Two-thousand Fifteen

Hey inter webs, I don't want to be corny at all so I'm not going to write one of those stupid intros like, hello my name is Sam and I love long walks on the beach!  No, I'm not doing that.  SO- this is my shared blog with my best friend Sophia A.K.A Fifiblossoms, we're just going to be posting a bunch of random stuff here, things like DIYs, opinions on things in social media, future talk and special forums to help other people struggling with different things.  I don't know how often we will be posting here, so just stay tuned!

To find out more info on things that are going to be happening here just stalk me on social media!

  • Twitter- @itsmesammers
  • Google Plus- +ItsMeSammers 
  • Instagram- ssam_peacock
  • Instagram Edits- the_unknownworld
  • Wattpad- @that_girl_with_a_pen
  • YouTube- itsmesammers
  •  Pinterest- Sam Peacock
  • Tumblr- itsmesammers
  • Vine- Sam Peacock
Leave a comment about what you want to see on here on my social media and say Blogger sent you!

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment