Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sam- I'm Back, again 3-1-16


So in case you're wondering, I'm not dead

Just, really really lazy

Sorry

Again

But now I'm back for real

Because I want to be here, I do

Today I'm going to talk about what's been going on

And why I have not been here the past month

//

This past month I have actually had things going on

Since I've been gone, Girl Scout cookie season has begun

Yes

I am a girl scout

Yes

I am in high school

Shut Up

Anyway, I've had a booth every weekend for the past two months and my last booth was last weekend

Hence, me writing this now

Other than that I'm just lazy and have been having a existential crisis crash everyday sooo, that's fun

I will try and post something real later today, or at least tomorrow

Love you guys and thanks for 650 views!

Have a happy day/week/month/year/lifetime/beyond




Its good to be back  -Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment