Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sam- Dear People 12-9-15


So I basically hate everyone.  Mostly people who try to argue their point with out knowing anything about the subject being argued.  Only argue your point IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE CORRECT I cannot stress this enough.  Don't try to argue if you only think you are right, if you know, that based on facts that have been proven then argue.  GOD I HATE DEBATES WITH STUPID PEOPLE.  Please, please, back up your point with actual fact, I will gladly have a fact based, intelligent conversation with you (view the "our community" to debate with us and fellow viewers).  But, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, then don't try to argue, GOD alright thanks for listening to my rant, small post today, I'll talk to you soon.

Have a wonderful day/week/month/year/lifetime/beyond
Love Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment