Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sam- My Favorite Things/ Random Facts 12-16-15


Sorry I didn't post yesterday guys, I was on a school field trip to New York, which I will probably post about later this week, but today I figured I could tell you about myself with a few of my favorite things, and some random facts about me!


  • Favorite Food- Pizza, duh
  • Favorite Color(s)- Gray, Periwinkle, and Matte Black
  • Favorite Subject- English
  • Favorite Holiday- Halloween
  • Favorite Book Series- Harry Potter, because J.K.R is QUEEN
  • Role Model- again, J.K.R is QUEEN
  • Favorite Store- Kohl's
Random Facts

  • My eyes are never the same color twice, and they never look the same as the day before, but they are primarily hazel
  • My hair is dirty blonde currently, and reaches just past my shoulders
  • I am currently 5"5 3/4
  • I only wear "jegging skinny jeans" (I have completely forgotten what real front pockets feel like)
  • My least favorite food is seafood
  • September fourth is my "vegeversary" (the day I became vegetarian)
  • My favorite YouTubers are Onision and Danisnotonfire
  • My favorite Marvel superhero is Captain America and my favorite DC comics superhero is The Flash
  • My favorite TV shows are The Flash, Arrow, and Once Upon a Time
  • July 30th (my birthday) is Neville Longbottom's birthday, and national cheesecake day
  • My favorite movie is Now You See Me 
  • I want to live in Narnia and go to Hogwarts for school
  • My favorite quote is "happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" -Albus Dumbledore
  • My Hogwarts house is a Slytherclaw, because every test I take says I'm a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin, and when I take the test again its the opposite, it's quite infuriating
  • My favorite Harry Potter character is Minerva Mcgonagall
  • I am not a part of a political party
  • My hobbies include, art, writing, reading, Tumblr, and constantly designing rooms and houses in my head
  • I have a lot of facts that can't fit on this page
Hope you have a wonderful day/week/month/year/lifetime/beyond :)
Love Sam


1 comment: