Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sam- December Young Adult Reading List 12-8-15


So I read a lot, and I read fast, so I have plenty of books that have taken place in my mental library, so many books that have really shaped me today, that no one knows exists, so I decided to put together a list of the books that I would recommend to young adult- adult readers.

  • Lord of the Flies, William Golding
  • Tiger's Curse, Colleen Houck
  • The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Liz Braswell
  • Silver, Chris Wooding
  • Teardrop, Lauren Kate
  • Twelfth Night, William Shakespeare
  • Harry Potter (You will begin to realize that I have an unhealthy love for this series), J.K. Rowling
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians (This too), Rick Riordan
  • The Heroes of Olympus (and this), Rick Riordan
  • The Kane Chronicles (I have an obsession with Rick Riordan's books), Rick Riordan
  • The Host, Stephanie Meyer
  • Tokyo Ghoul, Sui Ishida
  • The Spiderwick Chronicles, Holly Black
  • The House of Night, P.C and Kristen Cast
I will most likely be updating this list when I get new books for christmas this year, but this should probably hold your book thirst over until then :)

Hope you have a wonderful day/week/month/year/lifetime/beyond :)
Love Sam

P.S  I will probably be posting book updates on my twitter, so follow me @itsmesammers :))


No comments:

Post a Comment